1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we will inform you about how we handle your personal data when you use our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2The person responsible for data processing on this website in terms of the Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) is NeXR Technologies SE, Charlottenstraße 4, 10969 Berlin, Germany, Tel.: +49 30 403 680 14-0, Fax: +49 30 346 469 841, E-Mail: email@example.com. The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3The responsible person has appointed a data protection officer, who can be reached as follows: “activeMind AG, Kurfürstendamm 56, 10707 Berlin, Germany, Tel.: +49 30 770 191 070, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org”.
1.4 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the responsible person), this website uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the data that your browser sends to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you call up our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display the website:
Our visited website
• Date and time of access
• Amount of data sent in bytes
• Source/reference from which you reached the site
• Used Browser
• Operating system in use
• IP address used (if necessary: in anonymised form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO on the basis of our justified interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. Recipients of the data may be technical service providers who act as contract processors for the operation and maintenance of our website. For this purpose, we have concluded the corresponding contract processing agreements with the providers. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
The provision of the aforementioned personal data is neither legally nor contractually required. Without the IP address, however, the service and functionality of our website cannot be guaranteed.
To make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted again after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser the next time you visit us (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information to an individual extent, such as browser and location data and IP address values. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie.
Insofar as personal data is also processed by individual cookies used by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your consent to or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO (technically required cookies) to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website.
Under certain circumstances, we work together with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies will also be stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (cookies from third parties). If we work with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for each browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
The provision of the aforementioned personal data is not required by law or contract. Without this data, however, the service and functionality of our website cannot be guaranteed. In addition, individual services may not be available or may be restricted.
4) Making contact
Personal data is collected when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. The provision of your personal data is voluntary. However, we can only process your request if you provide us with your name, your e-mail address and the reason for the request. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request after 6 months at the latest. This is the case if it can be deduced from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
5) Use of social media: videos
Use of Youtube videos
This website uses the Youtube embedding feature to display and play videos from the provider “Youtube”, which is part of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”).
Irrespective of any playback of the embedded videos, each time this website is accessed, a connection to the Google network is established, which may trigger further data processing operations without our influence.
In the event that personal data is transferred to Google LLC. based in the USA, Google LLC. has certified itself for the us European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU. A current certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
Insofar as legally required, we have obtained your consent for the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In order to exercise your revocation, please follow the procedure described above for making an objection.
6) Web Analysis Services
Google (Universal) Analytics
This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”). Google (Universal) Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the abbreviated IP address) is usually transferred to a Google server and stored there, and may also be transferred to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA.
This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics exclusively with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”, which ensures anonymization of the IP address by shortening it and excludes any direct personal reference. Through the extension, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a server of Google LLC.in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our justified interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide us with further services related to website and internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google (Universal) Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link:
As an alternative to the browser plugin or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from collecting data within this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you will need to click this link again): Google Analytics deaktivieren
Further information about Google (Universal) Analytics can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
In the event that personal data is transferred to Google LLC. with headquarters in the USA, Google LLC. has certified itself for the us-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU. A current certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
Insofar as legally required, we have obtained your consent for the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In order to exercise your revocation, please follow the above-mentioned option to make an objection.
7) Tools and Miscellaneous
This website uses the cookie consent-tool of Cybot A/S, Havnegade 39, 1058 Copenhagen, Denmark (“CookieBot”), which sets technically necessary cookies to store your cookie preferences. This data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in providing a cookie consent management service for website visitors.
We use the “Zoom” service of Zoom Video Communications, Inc.55 Almaden Blvd, Suite 600, San Jose, CA 95113, USA (hereinafter “Zoom”) for online meetings, conduct video conferences and/or webinars. In case of using Zoom, different data will be processed. Here the scope of the data processed depends on what data you have provided or have during your participation in an online meeting or video conference or a Share webinar. In the context of the use of Zoom, data of the
communication participants are processed and stored on Zoom servers. To these data may include, in particular, your registration data (name, e-mail address, telephone (optional) and password) and meeting data (topic, participant IP address, Copyright © 2020, IT Law Firm – Alter Messeplatz 2 – 80339 Munich Phone: +49 (0)89 / 130 1433 – 0- Fax: +49 (0)89 / 130 1433 – 60 Count device information, description (optional)) In addition, visual and auditive contributions of the participants, as well as voice input in chats will be.
The processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract with you (this also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures), Art. 6(1)(b) DSGVO serves as the legal basis. Have you granted us consent for the processing of your data, the processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 letter a DSGVO. A Consent granted can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. In all other respects, the legal basis for data processing in the online meetings, video conferences or webinars our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f FADP on the effective conduct of the online meeting, webinar or the video conference.
Zoom is in favour of the us-European data protection convention “Privacy Shield”. which certifies compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU guaranteed. A current certificate can be viewed here:
8) Rights of the data subject
8.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the data controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right of access in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, opposition to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on you, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided under Art. 46 DPA when your data is transferred to third countries;
- Right of rectification under Art. 16 DPA: You have the right to have incorrect data relating to you corrected without delay and/or to have your incomplete data stored by us completed;
- Right of deletion in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right does not apply in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fullfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to limit processing pursuant to Art. 18 DPA: You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data for as long as the accuracy of your data which you dispute is verified, if you refuse to delete your data on the grounds of unlawful processing and instead request the limitation of the processing of your data, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, after we no longer require such data after the purpose has been achieved, or if you have lodged an objection on grounds of your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been established that our legitimate reasons outweigh the objection;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing vis-à-vis the controller, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consents granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke at any time with effect for the future any consent to the processing of data once granted. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned, unless further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
- right of appeal under Art. 77 DSGVO: If you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you is in breach of the DPA, you have the right – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place where the alleged breach occurs. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with their addresses can be found at
8.2 IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST IN THE CONTEXT OF A WEIGHING UP OF INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR SPECIAL SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL TERMINATE THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE THAT THERE ARE COMPELLING REASONS FOR PROCESSING WORTHY OF PROTECTION WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
9) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and – if relevant – additionally by the respective legal retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law).
When personal data are processed on the basis of express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter a DSGVO, these data are stored until the person concerned revokes his or her consent.
If there are legal retention periods for data which are processed within the framework of legal or similar obligations based on Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO, these data are routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided that they are no longer required for the fulfilment or initiation of a contract and/or we have no justified interest in their further storage.
When personal data are processed on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO, these data are stored until the person concerned exercises his or her right to object in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 DSGVO, unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When personal data are processed for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO, these data are stored until the data subject exercises his or her right of objection under Art. 21 Para. 2 DSGVO.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.